This is a short summary in protecting internet privacy that is easy to practice for any computer user.
Don’t use Google Search. Change your search engine to StartPage.com.
Don’t use Google Chrome. Change your web browser to Mozilla Firefox, use privacy addons:
- uBlock Origin: the best advertisement blocker.
- HTTPS Everywhere: the encryptor of whole connections of each webpage you visit. With this, all connections are secure.
- Privacy Badger: the antitracker, the purger of all online trackers, it secures your privacy by removing each website’s personal-info-collectors that do not respect your privacy.
Remember one thing: anything sent to the internet cannot be erased, forever. Best practice: don’t post your complete address on the internet, the same goes for everything else, so:
- don’t send your phone number to facebook or others
- don’t send copy of your photos, National ID Card, Driving License, or Family Registry, to facebook or others
This article is licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0.