There are a lot of things happened in Free Software Community since 2019. There are many new social things, new technology, and new plans. Some stuffs caught my attentions are:
- The rise of GNU/Linux branded computers (I wrote article here)
- The arrival of new ethical code hosting services namely Codeberg, Gitea.com, and Sourcehut (I wrote one)
- PrivacyToolsIO starts providing ethical privacy services namely SearX, Mastodon, Gitea (I wrote one)
- Hyperbola plans to use BSD’s kernel instead of Linux-libre (I didn’t write any)
- GNOME names a city in Indonesia as official name of its latest release (I didn’t write any)
- Debian joins Fediverse by providing Mastodon, Peertube, Pixelfed social services (I didn’t write any)
- Debian successfully recompiles all packages with Clang instead of GCC compiler (I didn’t wrote any either)
- UbuntuBuzz is now HTTPS and with new design (I wrote announcement here)
Perhaps I forgot many other events.
This article is licensed under CC BY-SA 3.0.